IEEE Student Branch DU and Dhaka University Science Society welcomes everyone to attend the 4th Student Conference on Science and Engineering, to be held on Friday, 25 October 2019 at the University of Dhaka.
The Student Conference on Science and Engineering (SCSE) welcomes young researchers to proffer research works associated with science and engineering. SCSE is designed for students pursuing studies within the field of science and engineering. Academics and invited speakers from the concerned sectors will talk alongside practitioners in various sessions, bringing ideas and inspiration and critical thinking about existing practices. The program aims to provide an opportunistic forum and vibrant platform for young researchers to gain experience, learn new ideas and make contacts that will be valuable for their future careers.
Prospective authors and students are invited to submit a 2 page extended abstract. Topics of interest include (but is not limited to):
1. Engineering – EEE, CSE, IT, Robotics, Mechatronics, Nuclear, Renewable Energy, Wireless Communication, Leather Technology, Textile Engineering, Machine Learning
2. Life Sciences – Botany, Zoology, Molecular & Microbiology, Health & Food, Biochemistry, Bio-Informatics, Genetic Engineering, Pharmacy.
3. Physical Sciences – Physics, Chemistry, Nanotechnology, Mathematics, Statistics, Bio-Medical Technology.
4. Environmental Science – Environment, Geology, Geography, Meteorology, Oceanography, Disaster Science & Management.
- Paper template (papers not following this template will be rejected; please edit the header before submitting): http://scse.scienceduss.org/ieeeTemplate.doc
- Paper submission link:
There will be several keynote and invited speeches (to be declared) as well as a project showcasing and line follower robot competition (details coming soon).
- Paper submission deadline: 23rd August 2019
- Acceptance Notification: 20th September 2019
- Camera Ready Paper Submission: 4th October 2019
- Last Date of Registration: 11th October 2019
- Event: 25th October 2019